Registration opens for Amazon re:MARS
Academics and students get discount rate for conference tickets.
Amazon re:MARS brings leaders and builders across industries together for immersive sessions from Amazon leaders and guest speakers, including visionary talks, interactive workshops, technical deep dives, roundtables, hands-on demos, networking events, and more. The conference combines the latest in forward-looking science with the practical applications changing organizations today.
This year’s conference, dedicated to machine learning, automation, robotics and space, takes place in Las Vegas, NV on June 16-19. Read more about re:MARS 2020 and register here.
This year’s conference will include demonstrations and insights from leaders like:
- Jeff Bezos, founder & CEO, Amazon;
- Jeff Wilke, CEO, Worldwide Consumer, Amazon;
- Dr. Cynthia Breazeal, professor of media arts and sciences, head of Personal Robots Group, MIT;
- Dr. Kate Darling, leading expert in social robotics and MIT Media Lab research specialist;
- Dr. Bethany Ehlmann, professor of planetary science, Caltech, research scientist at Jet Propulsion Laboratory;
- Dr. Ayanna Howard, roboticist and chair, School of Interactive Computing, Georgia Tech;
- Dr. Maja Matarić, chaired and distinguished professor, computer science, neuroscience, and pediatrics, USC;
- Dr. Sara Seager, planetary scientist and astrophysicist, MIT;
- Boyan Slat, CEO and founder of The Ocean Cleanup;
- Dr. Eric Topol, executive vice president, Scripps Research, founder and director, Scripps Research Translational Institute;
- Jon Favreau, director, producer, writer, and actor with Ben Grossman, CEO, Magnopus, and mixed reality director.
Industry researchers, academic researchers and students studying computer science, automation, robotics and astronomy, physics, aerospace engineering and related disciplines will want to attend re:MARS to engage with Amazon product teams, dive deep on Amazon’s technology offerings, and connect with other builders. Attendees will hear from leaders at Amazon and other organizations about how they are using AI to innovate every day. Sessions and tracks are designed to equip attendees with useful information about machine learning, automation, robotics, and space.
New for 2020! re:MARS Developer Day
Developers, engineers, and technical advisors should register in advance and arrive early for deep dive technical content with Amazon product leaders. This Developer Day, included in the conference pass, encompasses technical tracks aligned with Amazon technology offerings, including a technical keynote and a series of topical deep dives in each track. Developer Day tracks include AWS Machine Learning, AWS RoboMaker, Alexa Skills, and Alexa for Device Makers.
Read more about re:MARS 2020 and register here.
Academics and students registering with a .edu email address can use discount code ACAD20REMARS
Amazon re:MARS attendees may be searching for partners with capabilities in Machine Learning, Automation, Robotics, and Space. The re:MARS sponsorship program gives sponsors access to an experiential Tech Showcase to highlight their areas of expertise for attendees. Select sponsors may also offer executive thought leadership in sponsor-led breakout sessions. To learn more about this program and view all of the available options, please view the sponsorship prospectus. Questions? Email our team for more information.